Friday, June 02, 2006

SA Blog Challenge #2

I've been challenge to list 3 obscure things about me...

1. I was mugged in 1991 coming out of a local grocery store -- I had 14 stitches in my eyebrow. Not the greatest moment of my life (the black eye was the size of a softball, and swollen shut for 3 days), but a growth experience.

2. I used to be the scorekeeper for my college's swim team, and for the softball team, volleyball team, and the 45 second clock person for the basketball team.

3. I took bellydancing lessons in high school.

12 comments:

Bonni said...

Oh my, sorry you were mugged, how horrible! too cool about the belly dancing, did you like it?

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

My GOODNESS! I cant believe you were mugged! how terrible.. Cool about the belly dancing tho ;)

Anita said...

Belly dancing! How cool!!! :)

Laura said...

Glad those got better instead of worse as they went!

Catherine said...

These are REALLY interesting facts! So sorry about the mugging experience....

FrogLegs said...

Mugged? Oh good grief- how awful!! Belly dancing-- I love belly dancing! took it in college, though I look awful doing it- absolutely no belly/hip movement works together for me, lol.

Kim J. in Kingston said...

Very interesting facts. Sorry you went through the mugging thing. Belly dancing sounds awesome though.

Courtney said...

Oh wow, I didn't know any of those 3 things about you. Mugged, wow. I love to watch belly dancers...maybe one day I'll actually try to learn.

One Scrappy Gal said...

Oh my gosh!! Mugged! You poor thing!! I was a senior in high school in 1991. You poor thing... I'm glad it was a learning experience. I hope they caught the dirtbag that did it!!

rmeyfe said...

Wow what a list! Can you still Belly Dance? :) I think it is so cool looking but I lack any sort of rythem.

Julie said...

getting mugged sucks!!!

the belly dancing sounds totally cool though

Briana said...

Wow, mugged and belly dancing! What a combo!