Monday, January 28, 2013

Mail Call Monday!

Wow, over a year since I last posted.  Bad blogger....

But here I am in 2013 to share a letter from one of my compassion correspondent children, Pauline.  She is from Kenya, but wrote it herself in English!

? December 2012

Dear Carolyn,

How are you?  I hope you are fine with your family.   I am also fine with my family.

We have just closed the school and I was number 10 out of 112 with 301 marks.

May God protect you and yours.  I pray for your family for good health and wherever you go with your family.

From,

Pauline Wanjiku

It is actually one of the chattiest letters I've had from her.  I just wrote all seven kids on Sunday, but I owe her a special letter praising her school marks.

Want to hear more about Compassion?  Head over to Blogging from the Boonies to read more of Mail Call Monday.

No comments: