Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Concerts Carolyn has seen



I saw this list on another blog and it finally made me try Thursday 13...

1. Barry Manilow
2. Duran Duran
3. John Denver
4. Gloria Estefan
5. Miami Sound Machine
6. Bon Jovi
7. Pink Floyd
8. Michael Jackson ("Bad" Tour)
9. Neil Diamond
10. Julio Iglacias
11. Part Time Party Time Band
12. Riverdance
13. Some punk bad in Munich that my brother ACTUALLY recognized!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Melzie said...

You saw Bon Jovi? I AM *SO* jealous!!! ACK! I've seen no one on your list, Happy TT for your first!

Courtney said...

Yea Carolyn!!! So glad you joined us for Thursday Thirteen!!!

Briana said...

A lot of your choices sound like concerts I would go to as well!