Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday Nothings


Blah.   I hate how I feel in winter.  After my indoor surfing trials, I have now contracted an old fashioned cold -- stuffy head, congested nose, sneezing... I slept most of the weekend away and I still feel under the weather.  Now my right eye is acting like it might be getting pink eye, except the redness and the draining aren't here yet, just the funky itch.  I tried to go back to the gym last night and my knee complained enough that I quit.  Can you tell I'm having fun??!!

I have my stuff to finish the kids' gifts for their classes for Valentine's Day, now I just need to start.  Connor's class is celebrating the 100th day of school this week, so we have special "homework" to do for that as well.  Duncan's blue/gold banquet for scouts is this coming Saturday.  Both kids have field trips this month, and I'm counting the days until taxes are back.

No comments: