Saturday, June 16, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Argh! I'm it! Monica tagged me!These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, time for my 7 random facts:

1. I can't roll my tongue. My husband takes great delight in that fact. I understand it's a hereditary thing?

2. I got to be Rudolph in my kindergarten Christmas program.

3. I've had my ears pierced three times and they are currently not pierced. I have a terrible time getting them to heal properly, and I just give up on them after a while.

4. My first car was an old blue Ford Maverick. Great fun for a 17 year old.

5. I won the VP of Finance of the Year at Junior Achievement, and attended the National Conference in 1981 at Indiana University. WooHOO!

6. I've been to Easter services in Notre Dame cathedral in Paris (1980).

7. I used to like ketchup on my canteloupe.

There! I'm gonna tag Courtney, Felicia, Carole (The Nana), Cynthia, Jill, Melissa, and Julie!

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is fun! And gets me to sit down and update -- soooo much has been going on! Thanks Carolyn!! :)

Courtney said...

Done!