Susan is my sister-in-law, and she teased me a few Thursdays ago about how she wasn't on my list of things to do. Susan is a great lady, so I thought it would be worth SHOWING her.
1. From the first day I spoke to her, she has always made me feel welcome in the family. She reminds me of my Aunt Betts in that regard!
2. Susan has a hilarious sense of humor.
3. Even though she's one of my mother-in-law's two "sorry children", she treats my MIL very well.
4. Susan has four nephews, my two and two on her husband's side. She treats these boys better than some people treat their children.
5. Susan is an animal lover -- she has two dogs and two cats.
6. If anything ever happens to my hubby and I, Susan will take our kids.
7. She's very photogenic. Really -- go check out her website http://www.shadowknight.com.
8. She got tired of her registered domain name, and is letting me use it currently. It's a shame I haven't updated it in a year....
9. She was one of the happiest brides I can remember.
10. One of her favorite lebanese dishes is juddreh.
11. She married a really nice guy.
12. Her birthday was May 16 -- Happy Birthday again Susan
13. She got me an awesome birthday cake last year since she hosted Thanksgiving dinner and it was my birthday... it was WONDERFUL!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants