Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary to ME


11 years ago today I became a Mrs.   Charles arranged for me to attend an all-day crop on Saturday at my favorite scrapbook store, and we are going out to dinner tonite WITHOUT the kids.

I wish I felt better.  Monday I started my first full blown migraine, although I didn't know it at the time.  Lights flashed around my eyes, bad blurry vision, miserable headache.  My massage Monday night helped alot.  I was tired Tuesday, but kind of oblivious as I was on a field trip with Duncan.  Wednesday the blurry vision started again along with a headache, and I was dizzy and stumbling.  YUCK.  Soooo, I've been to the doctor, had a CT scan just to make sure it wasn't anything else, and have some meds for tension headaches to tide me over til I see the doctor again on 5/16.  Lucky me!

I'll post more about our field trip to the Biltmore House in Asheville NC when I feel a bit better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I was there, it was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations!!

Diana said...

Oh, no! Migraines - OW!

Happy anniversary, all day crop (wahoo)!

I can't wait to hear more about the field trip!

Robin said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you both had a wonderful time at dinner and I hope you enjoyed your day out. Take care, see you soon.

Just Say Julie said...

SO sorry to hear about the migraines!

Hope your crop and dinner out were wonderful!

Happy Anniversary!

Courtney said...

Happy belated Anniversary! Hope you had a nice dinner and crop! Migraines suck, I get them too.