Saturday, June 04, 2005

Saturday Ramblings

"No one, Eleanor Roosevelt said, can make you feel inferior without your consent. Never give it." Marian Wright Edelman

I feel so uninspiring this morning. All my favorite blogs haven't updated since the last time I checked, I'm waiting for some friends to arrive for a visit, and I just feel... lost. Connor woke up in a marvelous mood this morning -- he's busy playing Spyro the Dragon on the PS2. My back is really tight today -- this one spot on my lower shoulder blade has been bad for about a week, but I'm starting to get tension in my neck too. I think the rainy, damp weather is part of it. I keep looking around my house and can't decide where to start. I have more CDs to add to my computer jukebox, I need to finish my other canvas project, I need to determine what pictures need to be printed so they can be added to the scrapbooks... Duncan has clothes that need washing... I could go on and on, and none of that inspires me to get up and DO something. Rainy Saturdays were meant for sleeping!

No comments: