Sunday, June 05, 2005

You Can Quote Me...

"If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it. " -Linda Furney

Very true, yes? Sorry, I tend to hide behind humor when I'm down or bored. Here's another one that struck my funny bone while surfing today:

"If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married." - - -Katherine Hepburn

These all came from here. Instead of working on some of my scrapbooking projects, or even something as low down as h-o-u-s-e-w-o-r-k I'm sitting here rambling. Duncan & Dot have decided he's not coming home this weekend, so we'll see when he actually comes home. Connor had company yesterday, 3 of Penny's kids, and today he's just been chatty and screechy (is that a word?) I have an urge to take the camera outside and play with it, I've been reading some photography articles on the web lately. I tried taking some of Mandy yesterday while Penny & the kids were here, but nothing came out that suited me.

Have a good Sunday, I might write more later...

No comments: