Thursday, December 22, 2005

Better Mood, Better Luck

God bless the Ford Body Shop -- they've dealt with this adjuster before, like her about as much as I do (NOT!), and said we could just sign the check over to them to pay for the car. Phew.

Thank you so much for all the blog comments from my bad mood swing -- blogging is like group therapy -- I feel much more normal now. I did find two more deals for Connor's Christmas and am feeling better about that, and spent less than $20 to do it. Charles was a sweetheart when I told him how upset I was about not having stuff under the tree for him -- I now have two gifts (small) for him, and some ideas he helped me with to make it look better for the kids (homemade gift certificates for certain things).

So maybe this elf has stretched her dough (or lack thereof) a little further. I got off work today at noon and don't have to be back until Tuesday. We are spending the day tomorrow with my parents celebrating Christmas.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

So glad things are working out for you! If I don't "see" you online again before then...have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Scrapperbo said...

Glad things worked out for you! Merry Christmas!!

Amy said...

I'm glad it's working out better now Carolyn!

Jill said...

I am glad that things are working out. Blogging is a cool way to express feelings huh?