Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tag

OK, I got tagged with this one TWICE, once from Courtney, once from Annette. I'm gonna respond to the first one right now.

The rules for this particular meme are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

1. Running2Ks
2. Queen of Spain
3. Kdubs
4. Courtney
5. Carolyn

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
1. Mary
2. Julie B.
3. Felicia
4. Bonni
5. Deanna

Now, on to the questions!

What were you doing 10 years ago? About to have my future husband move in with me.

What were you doing one year ago? Off of work for the whole week for Christmas
Five snacks you enjoy:
  1. Chocolate
  2. Chips
  3. Chocolate
  4. Chocolate
  5. Chocolate
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
  1. Devil Went Down to Georgia
  2. Buzz Buzz
  3. Stray Cat Strut
  4. Jump Jive N Wail
  5. Another One Bites the Dust
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
  1. Be debt free!
  2. Make my parents debt free (I think they're close but...)
  3. Prepay both kids college
  4. Send my husband back to college to finish
  5. Hire a maid and a gardener!
Five bad habits:
  1. Diet Coke
  2. Too much computer time
  3. I yell
  4. I'm messy
  5. I'd rather do it myself than let someone help
Five things you like doing:
  1. Computer time
  2. taking pictures
  3. reading
  4. scrapbooking
  5. listening to music
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
  1. Underwire bras
  2. tight clothing
  3. clip on sunglasses (too heavy)
  4. chokers
  5. socks with toes
Five favorite toys:
  1. My computer!
  2. my camera
  3. my quickutz
  4. my DVR
  5. deck of cards

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh yes, you can add your #3, 4, & 5 of bad habits to my list too! It applies to me too in addition to the 5 I listed! lol

Just Say Julie said...

Toe socks! Crack me up!!

I hadn't heard Stray Cat Strut in ages and it came on the radio on Sunday so we got to teach the kids the words!!