Sunday, September 25, 2005

Catch Up for My New Readers

Got a comment a few days back questioning something I said. Since I know I've gotten some new readers, let me "catch you up". My husband Charles & I have been married for 9 years, and we have two children, Duncan (9), and Connor (almost 5). We've been having some issues over the past few years, and have even been to counseling. Charles has bipolar disease, and we've had a rough summer with him as he had a major episode in June. Since then we are balancing getting his meds straightened out, finding the right therapist, and dealing with stress issues with both kids. If you truly want to know more than that, email me at cfodel@triad.rr.com and I'll fill you in.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Thanks for posting this. I was probably the person who asked the question. It's good to know background on your buddies. I hope your son's bi-polar condition does better with the meds you have!! Did you know he had this from a young age?