Monday, October 17, 2005

Sorry!


OK OK... anyone whose blog I visited recently and thought "Why haven't they updated??", I apologize! We've had a busy week since our last entry. Tuesday night was the den meeting. They covered achievement 7 (Law Enforcement is a big job), and had a special visitor in Officer Oliver. They did GREAT sitting and listening.



Connor & Duncan both went to choir practice Wednesday night. Connor's group is starting to work on their music for the Christmas holidays. He's really enjoying the new preschool, and he gets to go on his first field trip on Monday (to the pumpkin patch!)

Friday night was our October pack meeting. We had a special guest, the "Mad Scientist". The boys really liked his show. Then it was time for den awards -- you can see pictures of Duncan getting his first progress bead and his marbles belt loop on the photo page.

This weekend we didn't do much -- I'm shopping for some odds and ends camping equipment for the pack Parent/Son Camporee this coming weekend. I'm on a pretty tight budget -- only my secret shopping $$ has to cover what I need. I think I'm going to have to borrow sleeping pads (to go under sleeping bags), but otherwise I think I have it covered.

Any reality tv fans out there? I'm watching America's Next Top Model on Wednesdays, and then Survivor: Guatemala on Thursdays. And in my spare time (ha) I'm working on Christmas presents, and trying to work on decluttering this house.

Anyhoo... sorry it's been so long between entries. More by Monday for sure -- I'll have pictures from camping!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hey Carolyn, it soulds like the kids are having alot of fun at church and cub scouts. I know that our kids really get into the extra curricular activities and have so much fun at it. Well keep up the good work and we hope to see you soon.

Courtney said...

Sounds like things are going great, and you are all keeping busy with fun activities! Can't wait to see camping pics! Keep having fun!

Briana said...

Yay on decluttering your house! GO FLYLADY! *I hope you know what I'm talking about!* Sounds like you are a busy cub scout mommy!