Thursday, January 05, 2006

Mundane Thursday

Thank you Courtney -- yes today was better! Just a few twinges from my cheek after yesterday's dental work. I am so relieved to have it behind me. I had a bunch of meetings again today, but they weren't as bad as yesterday. My neck muscles have been bothering me a little this week, but so far aleve & tylenol have kept them from bothering me too badly.

My brother and his wife welcomed their fourth child this week -- I was so excited to get to see pictures sent by my day yesterday. They are expected home from the hospital tomorrow. WooHOO!

Charles took the car back by the body shop today, and they fixed all the wiggles & rattles and the sensor problem -- I am soo relieved. I really was afraid it was going to be something major again. Connor's twice-a-week speech therapy starts tomorrow. My only major to-do remaining is to find Charles a new psychiatrist.

Sorry that I don't have anything terribly witty or profound to share this week -- I have been busy printing from my new photo printer, and hope to get a bit of scrapbooking done this weekend, so maybe that creative time will inspire me here as well?

6 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations on becomming an Aunt again. It sounds like you needed my Christmas present too. (NOT trying to "rub" it in BTW) Sorry for the pun. I couldn't resist it. Glad your car is fixed now. Good luck fidning a new Doc for Charles.

Hang in there. (((HUGS)))

Jill said...

Congrats Auntie Carolyn.

Hope your week ended better!

Courtney said...

Congrats on being an aunt again :) Glad the car was fixed without anything major wrong.

Briana said...

Yay on the new baby and glad you got your car fixed!!!

Just Say Julie said...

so glad the car is fixed! remember - creativity can come from the mundane too :)

Courtney said...

BTW...you've been tagged again ;)