Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Soccer!



We had our first soccer practice and game. The concept of "no hands" is going to take a little while (and not just for him) but he did great! He was a good sport when it was his turn to sit on the bench (or in this case lay in the grass), he was respectful to the coach and his team, and I think he's gonna love it.

He's #2. The team name is The Bears, and I like both coaches. There are 11 kids on his team, and 10 teams in his age group -- WOW. Seven more weeks, and hopefully my photography skills will improve. I got a short movie of him playing, but it's 45 meg so I don't think it will upload gracefully!

5 comments:

FrogLegs said...

Oh FUN!!!!!! I love soccer, so love soccer. :)

Courtney said...

Yea! So glad he enjoyed it and did a good job :)

Monica Kornfeld said...

You got some great photos! i bet he had a ton of fun! I wish I could get Orion to join soccer... he needs to learn some of the things that only team sports teach.

Catherine said...

Great soccer photos....DD is turning out to be a little dot in the middle of my photos!

Briana said...

Wow! Great photos and glad he liked it so much! Fun fun!