Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Soccer!



We had our first soccer practice and game. The concept of "no hands" is going to take a little while (and not just for him) but he did great! He was a good sport when it was his turn to sit on the bench (or in this case lay in the grass), he was respectful to the coach and his team, and I think he's gonna love it.

He's #2. The team name is The Bears, and I like both coaches. There are 11 kids on his team, and 10 teams in his age group -- WOW. Seven more weeks, and hopefully my photography skills will improve. I got a short movie of him playing, but it's 45 meg so I don't think it will upload gracefully!

4 comments:

Melzie said...

Oh FUN!!!!!! I love soccer, so love soccer. :)

Courtney said...

Yea! So glad he enjoyed it and did a good job :)

Monica K said...

You got some great photos! i bet he had a ton of fun! I wish I could get Orion to join soccer... he needs to learn some of the things that only team sports teach.

Briana said...

Wow! Great photos and glad he liked it so much! Fun fun!