Sunday, January 07, 2007

SA Blog Challenge for week of 1/1

OK, so I'm a little behind...

2007 is here. What do you want to accomplish for YOURSELF this year? What are your goals or dreams? What are you most looking forward to? Give us a prediction of how you see your life going in 2007.

For me this year? I'd like to get back into a workout routine and maybe drop another 30 lbs. I want to make every holiday special for the kids -- I've already started on Valentine's day! I want to settle both kids down from the wild rumble-tumble boys we have right now. I am looking forward to Connor joining cub scouts, Duncan reaching 5th grade, and getting both in something for fall besides scouts. I want a real family vacation again this year, just us four again. I hope to lose some clutter at my house, gain some control over my life and my moods, and be proactive rather than reactive -- 2005 & 2006 were out of character for me.

How about you?

No comments: