Monday, January 08, 2007

SA Blog Challenge for week of 1/8


1.  I've come to realize that my life is... whatever I choose to make it.   Therefore there is no one to blame but me.
2.  I am listening to... my kids squabbling.
3.  I talk... constantly.
4.  I love... my family.
5.  My best friends... are all a long distance away.  I don't have a "best" friend here anymore.
6.  Love is... something really hard to explain.
7.  Somewhere, someone is thinking...
8.  I'll always... want to be in the middle of whatever is going on.   I like having "the scoop" and all the details.
9.  The last time I cried was because... Charles didn't get to watch the kids open their Santa Claus this year due to being in the hospital.
10.  My cell phone... was a gift from my friend S., and I just got it in October.   I'm already addicted....
11.  Before I go to bed... I normally check my email.
12.  Right now I am thinking about...
13. Today I...  have day #8 of bad sinus pain.
14.   Tonite I will... go back to the gym for the first time in over a month.
15.   Tomorrow I will be... really busy at work.

No comments: